It's important that we have some way of visualising what's happening with Directionless - some way of checking what the effects are of changes we make to system settings such as how long we allow phones to ring for - how many users we call at once.
These statistics will need to be queryable from their respective services in order for those visualisations to be collected on a DE Dashboard page.
We have two systems - Asterisk and Plone, some of the statistics will be provided by each of the systems, which may prove complex.
We want to dispose of call records when they've comleted - rather than gather potentially devisive data on our callers and their calls. Therefore, we might have to log and store statistics as they come in - rather than querying a database of saved call records.
Call records show:
- Call start date / time
- Participant IDs
- number of registered callers in conference
- one call record per conference number
Q: are we now recording unregistered users?
Graphs we want to see
- How many calls are we receiving graphed over time?
- How many new users are we getting graphed over time?
- How many new sign-ups are confirming their landline successfully?
- How many call transfers are occuring graphed over time?
- What is the average call length?
- How many people are we having to call before we put someone though?
- How long is it taking the first operator to answer a calls?
- How many incoming calls are we getting per day?
- How many uniquely numbered outgoing calls are we making per day?
- How many calls are we dropping per day?
- General web stats (is there a generic plone product for that?)