Directionless Sprint week 18th February - 20th February
From The People Wiki
This sprint - the penultimate in our first phase of development, was intended to complete:
- Call transfers
- Build and Implementation of ui/templates
- Backend plone system
- Build and test 3 way conferencing feature
- Skype installation and integration
In the end, it was a real struggle, though productive in parts and we didn't get things finished.
What we did
- Andy continued specifying and extending the plone system. The extension of the spec caused delays, but perhaps inevitable in an experimental project - that the spec was incomplete from the start.
- Liz implemented the HMTL/CSS for the templates - it looks good, but were not ready to implement it yet...
- Joerg build the backend conferencing system for asterisk - which worked
- Skype installation and chanskype worked fine
- Skype installation was fully specced, but not built.