How to set up and breakdown the Talkaoke Table
From The People Wiki
- remove gels and sandwich them.
- unplug all power supplies
- unplug led connectors
- unplug two phono connectors that go through the tables
- unplug microphone
- undo table screws and leave them to one side because you'll need them again
- undo thumb screws and put them in the top lid of the toolkit
- disconnect cables from camera
- put cameras back in their bags
- put knobs back onto the table legs – but just a couple of turns (they're acting as protectors)
- put all the perspex sections together into one of the bags (don't put a wood table section into that bag).
- put table sections back in bags. – putting the lightest table section with two of the wooden sections
- put all connectors into the box of bits and the toolbox into one of the legs.
- put everything in the van – the legs go with curved survaces facing the back doors, then lock 3 legs
- the table sections go in the van, solid side down.