Directionless Sprint day 14th March
This is the final day to get Directionless 1.0 out of development and into testing phase.
There will be subsequent development sprints to implement new features, but not until we have some users!
Today we have to:
- Test the skype integration system, ensure plone responds to it
- test the confirmation process
- test offline until (if it's developed)
- strip out the gumf from the templates (ie. non-techy templates) and get Saul up and running with plone theming so he can at least develop content of the website
We then have to talk about what happens next - what are our priority features for the next version:
- Template/design integration - how are we going to do this?
- Call transfers - can we define some user tests? When can we work on this?
- Resource checking - are we now broke? Do we need more cash, and what will we do with it if we get some?