People With Time
We are trying to recruit some intrepid testers. That's why we're presenting at Dorkbot. We need 20-30 people with some or all of the following characteristics.
- You spend too much time in front of your computer.
- You would like the Directionless Enquiries system to exist and will support it through thick and thin.
- You are willing to lear to set up a sip phone (we'll help you if you this help page is gobbledigook to you.
- You have a high tolerance for faulty technical systems.
- You are friendly and helpful and know at least one area of London.
If you think you fit the bill, please email us at email@example.com
People with Skillz
We are going to develop this system and its various components under a GPL license using Asterisk and Zope. If you have skills with either of these, or with voice sysetms in general or have mad ideas about how to make this project happen, please subscribe to the mailing list, and get in touch about it.
Join us on #directionless on irc.freenode.net
We will be setting up an SVN repository of the development we've done so far soon. Promise. Bug tracker will follow too. Double promise.
People With Money
We reckon we need about £30k in (mostly) development, and a thin slice for grapihc design, PR, client development etc. etc. to make Directionless Enquiries work well enough to bring in a critical mass of people necessary to make it change the world in the way it should. We don't know how to structure remuneration and we don't have a 'foundation' yet :) but all that can be arranged if you come up with the cash!