Ideas for development
From The People Wiki
Revision as of 19:23, 22 December 2006 by SaulAlbert
- We should investigate infra-red lighting, because we need to use more dramatic lighting, and weren't able to in this instance.
- re: edge detection as well as colour field calculation for the voting system would be good.
- We had 60 people in the first game. 100 people might have been too many. We need to give people a chance to make their contributions in advance, or to think about them and structure them before the game.
- We should calibrate the system in public, before the game - so that people trust it. We could do this using a game like pong.
- Next time we have to start from where we left off, the rules developed and should continue to develop.
- Visualisation: we should visualise two things:
- the path of voting and decision making
- all the suggestions that people are making in a round - some of which may be ignored, but they all have to be visible when the vote is being decided on.